AB Pest offered introductory service with no monthly commitment.When they sprayed our home, my wife told them we did not want monthly service and we would call if we needed them again.

The next month we returned home from work to find a bill attached to the door claiming they had sprayed again. We called the office and explained that we did not request or ask for the service. They said it was to bad and we either paid or they would send us to collections. Completly unethical and dishonest.

AB Pest Control needs to change company policy to make sure they contact all clients prior to services being performed.

Had an Experience with AB Pest Control?

Comments

Please be more specific when posting complaints. I'm pretty sure this was directed towards "AB Pest Control in Utah". If you google "AB Pest Control" you'll find other exterminating businesses that share the same name. This doesn't mean that all are connected. For what it's worth, I am sorry to hear of your situation but this single complaint could reflect on other businesses that had no involvement.

bigsam

Send the company a registered letter, the kind where you get confirmation someone at the company signed for it.In the letter ask them to send you a copy of the contract you signed.

Since you didn't sign anything, if they send a contract there must be a forgery.

In the letter also advise them that if anyone connected to their company sets foot on your property you will have them arrested for trespassing.Be sure to keep a copy of the letter and the confirmation that they signed for it.

to bigsam Belden, Mississippi, United States #689815